Pack Your Own Food!
Processed and packaged foods are often expensive and less healthy. Pack your own fruit, veggies and dip, or pieces of cheese in reusable containers. It will save you money and encourage a healthy lifestyle!
Tel: (306) 842-8399
For General Inquiries:
ProgramsReturn to directory
Children's Mental Health
Child and Youth Services Offers:
- Individual/group/family counselling services for children and youth under 18 years of age with emotional, behavioral, or adjustment difficulties
- Psychological assessments
- Community education and Consultation Services
Early Childhood Services (Services for pre-school children ages 0 - 5)
- Developmental/behavioral assessments, counselling and consultations
Speech-Language Pathology Services
- Assessment, treatment and consultation for areas such as: language understanding deficits, delayed talking, sound production errors, and stuttering
Suicide Intervention Program
- Suicide awareness and preventive education
Parenting Skills Education Program
- Provides information and support to parents with children 0 - 5 years, and teen mothers through group programs, individual counselling or home visits
Obtaining ServiceParents, adolescents or helping professionals may request services by calling the Intake Worker. There is no fee for services.
Arcola Mental Health
Estevan Mental Health
|Kipling Mental Health
Kipling Memorial Health Centre
Weyburn Mental Health
Emergency Psychiatry Services:
For new referrals within Sun Country Health Region, please contact the Intake Office at 306-842-8665 or toll free 1-800-216-7689.
ConfidentialityServices are confidential with the following exceptions:
- the client or parent authorizes information to be released;
- suspected child abuse must be reported;
- threats of suicide or homicide will be reported;
- records subpoenaed by the courts.
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Social Workers
- Registered Psychiatric Nurses
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Consultant