- Job Opportunities
- Physician Opportunities
- New Employee Pre-Orientation
- Practicum Placements
- Mentorship Program
- Internationally Educated Health Professionals
- Pre-Health Professions Club
- Professions in Sun Country
- Financial Support
- Applying for a Position
- Employee Health Benefits
- Gateway Online
- Interactive Map
Play Every Day
Kids learn most about being active from their families. As a parent, keep a positive attitude about physical activity. Daily family active play is important in keeping children healthy.
Are you currently an employee of the Sun Country Health Region?
Applications must include copies of the following in order to be considered for employment with Sun Country Health Region:
- All required credentials as listed in the job description
- Proof of entitlement to legally work in Canada (ie: valid work permit or proof of Canadian citizenship)
Applications not containing these items will not be pursued.
*NOTE: The application process for physicians is different in regards to work permits. Physicians should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.