- Settlement Support for New Canadians
- Job Opportunities
- Physician Opportunities
- New Employee Pre-Orientation
- Practicum Placements
- Mentorship Program
- Internationally Educated Health Professionals
- Pre-Health Professions Club
- Professions in Sun Country
- Financial Support
- Applying for a Position
- Employee Health Benefits
- Gateway Online
- Interactive Map
Pack Your Own Food!
Processed and packaged foods are often expensive and less healthy. Pack your own fruit, veggies and dip, or pieces of cheese in reusable containers. It will save you money and encourage a healthy lifestyle!
Tel: (306) 842-8399
For General Inquiries:
Are you currently an employee of the Sun Country Health Region?
Applications must include copies of the following in order to be considered for employment with Sun Country Health Region:
- Proof of all required credentials as listed in the job description (ie: office education certificate, etc)
- Proof of entitlement to legally work in Canada (ie: valid work permit, Canadian residency or Canadian citizenship)
Please include copies of the required documents in your application. Applications not containing these items will not be pursued.
*NOTE: The process for physician applications and physician work permits is different. Physicians should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.