- Settlement Support for New Canadians
- Job Opportunities
- Physician Opportunities
- New Employee Pre-Orientation
- Practicum Placements
- Mentorship Program
- Internationally Educated Health Professionals
- Pre-Health Professions Club
- Professions in Sun Country
- Financial Support
- Applying for a Position
- Employee Health Benefits
- Gateway Online
- Interactive Map
Nut allergies can be life threatening. Help protect your child’s school environment and don’t send nuts or foods containing nut ingredients to school. Use sandwich fillings such as lean meat, poultry, fish, egg salad, hummus or beans instead.
Tel: (306) 842-8399
For General Inquiries:
Are you currently an employee of the Sun Country Health Region?
Applications must include copies of the following in order to be considered for employment with Sun Country Health Region:
- All required credentials as listed in the job description
- Proof of entitlement to legally work in Canada (ie: valid work permit or proof of Canadian citizenship)
Applications not containing these items will not be pursued.
*NOTE: The application process for physicians is different in regards to work permits. Physicians should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.