- Settlement Support for New Canadians
- Job Opportunities
- Physician Opportunities
- New Employee Pre-Orientation
- Practicum Placements
- Mentorship Program
- Student Bursaries
- Pre-Health Professions Club
- Professions in Sun Country
- Financial Support
- Applying for a Position
- Employee Health Benefits
- Gateway Online
- Interactive Map
Nut allergies can be life threatening. Help protect your child’s school environment and don’t send nuts or foods containing nut ingredients to school. Use sandwich fillings such as lean meat, poultry, fish, egg salad, hummus or beans instead.
Tel: (306) 842-8399
For General Inquiries:
Are you currently an employee of the Sun Country Health Region?
Applications must include copies of the following in order to be considered for employment with Sun Country Health Region:
- Proof of all required credentials as listed in the job description (ie: office education certificate, etc)
- Proof of entitlement to legally work in Canada (ie: valid work permit, Canadian residency or Canadian citizenship)
Please include copies of the required documents in your application. Applications not containing these items will not be pursued.
*NOTE: The process for physician applications and physician work permits is different. Physicians should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.