- Settlement Support for New Canadians
- Job Opportunities
- Physician Opportunities
- New Employee Pre-Orientation
- Practicum Placements
- Mentorship Program
- Internationally Educated Health Professionals
- Pre-Health Professions Club
- Professions in Sun Country
- Financial Support
- Applying for a Position
- Employee Health Benefits
- Gateway Online
- Interactive Map
Learning to be Active
Children need physical activity every day to grow up healthy. Help kids learn to be active at an early age. As they grow up, encourage and support them in their physical activities.
Tel: (306) 842-8399
For General Inquiries:
Are you currently an employee of the Sun Country Health Region?
Applications must include copies of the following in order to be considered for employment with Sun Country Health Region:
- Proof of all required credentials as listed in the job description (ie: office education certificate, etc)
- Proof of entitlement to legally work in Canada (ie: valid work permit, Canadian residency or Canadian citizenship)
Please include copies of the required documents in your application. Applications not containing these items will not be pursued.
*NOTE: The process for physician applications and physician work permits is different. Physicians should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.