- Tools for Internationally Educated Health Professionals
- Job Opportunities
- Physician Opportunities
- New Employee Pre-Orientation
- Practicum Placements
- Mentorship Program
- Student Bursaries
- Pre-Health Professions Club
- Professions in Sun Country
- Financial Support
- Applying for a Position
- Employee Health Benefits
- Gateway Online
- Interactive Map
Talk to one another
Turn off the screens. Use mealtime to spend time together and talk with each other.
Tel: (306) 842-8399
For General Inquiries:
Are you currently an employee of the Sun Country Health Region?
Applications must include copies of the following in order to be considered for employment with Sun Country Health Region:
- Proof of all required credentials as listed in the job description (ie: office education certificate, etc)
- Proof of entitlement to legally work in Canada (ie: valid work permit, Canadian residency or Canadian citizenship)
Please include copies of the required documents in your application. Applications not containing these items will not be pursued.
*NOTE: The process for physician applications and physician work permits is different. Physicians should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.