- Settlement Support for New Canadians
- Job Opportunities
- Physician Opportunities
- New Employee Pre-Orientation
- Practicum Placements
- Mentorship Program
- Internationally Educated Health Professionals
- Pre-Health Professions Club
- Professions in Sun Country
- Financial Support
- Applying for a Position
- Employee Health Benefits
- Gateway Online
- Interactive Map
Did you know that healthy young people learn better and achieve more?
Tel: (306) 842-8399
For General Inquiries:
Are you currently an employee of the Sun Country Health Region?
Applications must include copies of the following in order to be considered for employment with Sun Country Health Region:
- All required credentials as listed in the job description
- Proof of entitlement to legally work in Canada (ie: valid work permit or proof of Canadian citizenship)
Applications not containing these items will not be pursued.
*NOTE: The application process for physicians is different in regards to work permits. Physicians should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.