- Job Opportunities
- Physician Opportunities
- New Employee Pre-Orientation
- Practicum Placements
- Mentorship Program
- Internationally Educated Health Professionals
- Pre-Health Professions Club
- Professions in Sun Country
- Financial Support
- Applying for a Position
- Employee Health Benefits
- Gateway Online
- Interactive Map
Use cookie cutters or cut shapes into sandwiches, fruit and other healthy food items. Special notes and stickers hidden in lunch boxes are great ‘treats’ rather than high fat or high sugar foods.
JOIN US !
Sun Country Health Region and local communities are all working together to provide health care students and future employees generous incentives to encourage them to join our work force or to enter a health care field for study.
Sun Country Health Region has developed an ambitious recruitment campaign to ensure services can be maintained. The campaign offers financial incentives for new employees and outlines the very real benefits to living in South East Saskatchewan and working in Sun Country Health Region.
• Sun Country Health Region offers a $5,000 relocation grant to any health care employee or physician who relocates and accepts a health position in Saskatchewan and meets all the eligibility requirements, in exchange for one-year of service commitment.
•For more specific details on bursary programs and relocation assistance please check out the following pages:
For more information you may also call Sun Country Health Region Human Resources Department toll free at 1-866-578-7247 in Canada and U.S.