- Settlement Support for New Canadians
- Job Opportunities
- Physician Opportunities
- New Employee Pre-Orientation
- Practicum Placements
- Mentorship Program
- Student Bursaries
- Pre-Health Professions Club
- Professions in Sun Country
- Financial Support
- Applying for a Position
- Employee Health Benefits
- Gateway Online
- Interactive Map
Creating a healthy nutrition environment in your school requires the participation and support of families and the community.
Tel: (306) 842-8399
For General Inquiries:
The work our employees do at Sun Country Health Region (SCHR) is valuable to us and to the clients and patients we serve. SCHR is committed to providing staff with jobs that provide career possibilities, personal and professional development, rewarding work, and a positive environment that promotes respect and team work.
3S Health provides benefits which include pension, life and disability insurance, extended health and dental. Benefits may be transferable if you are already a health care professional working in Saskatchewan.
The following is a list of the eligible benefit plans:
- Saskatchewan Healthcare Employees' Pension Plan (SHEPP)
- Group Life Insurance Plan
- Disability Income Plans (CUPE, SUN, and General plans applicable)
- Core and Enhanced Dental Plans
- Extended Health Care Plan
Enrolment into the above listed plans will be based on the following statistics:
- Employment type: permanent or temporary employee
- Employee status: active employee or on an unpaid leave of absence
- Employee type: full-time or part-time position or you are a relief/casual employee.
- There are also specific union-based rules that may provide province-wide benefit eligibility.
Sun Country Health Region also provides the Employee and Family Assistance Plan, adult day care, fitness programs and annual staff volunteer recognition.
Dental & Health Claim Forms
For a detailed explanation of other benefits visit:
www.cupesaskhcc.ca (local CUPE)
For inquiries about our Benefit Plans, please contact:
Sun Country Health Region
Weyburn, SK S4H 2Z9
Attn: Payroll/Benefits Office
Tel: (306) 842-8330 or 842-8332
Fax: (306) 842-8747
Toll-Free: (866) 818-3649