JobOpportunitiesProgram DirectoryBlogVideosLive. Work. PlaySurgery Specialist Directory

Contact Us

Box 2003
Weyburn, Saskatchewan
S4H 2Z9
Tel: (306) 842-8399
For General Inquiries:


Cardiology Technologists

Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists

Dental Hygienists
Canadian Dental Hygienists Association

Electroneurodiagnostic (EEG) Technologists
American Society of Electroneurodiagnostic Technlogists

Electromyography (EMG) Technologists
Association of Electromyography Technologists of Canada

Medical Laboratory Technologists/Cytogenetics
Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science
Saskatchewan Society of Medical Laboratory Technologists
Association of Genetic Technologists

Medical Radiation/Nuclear Medicine/MRI Technologists
Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
Saskatchewan Associaton of Medical Radiation Technologists

Canadian Federation of Mental Health Nurses
Canadian Nurses Association
Registered Psychiatric Nurses Association of Saskatchewan
Saskatchewan Association of Licensed Practical Nurses
Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association

Occupational Therapists
Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
Saskatchewan Association of Occupational Therapists

Canadian Orthoptic Society's

Orthopaedic Technologists
Canadian Orthopaedic Association
Canadian Society of Orthopaedic Technologists

Canadian Association of Pharmacy Technicians
Canadian Pharmacists Association
Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists

Canadian Medical Association
College of Family Physicians of Canada
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada

Physical Therapists
Canadian Information Centre for PT International Credentials
Canadian Physiotherapy Association
Saskatchewan College of Physical Therapists

Canadian Sleep Society

Canadian Psychological Association

Public Health Inspectors
Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors

Respiratory Therapists
Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists

Social Workers
Canadian Association of Social Workers

Canadian Association of Registered Diagnostic Ultrasound Pro
Canadian Registry of Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonograph
American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers

Speech-Language Pathologists
Saskatchewan Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists
Canadian Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists

Saskatchewan Association of Combined Laboratory & X-Ray Technicians 

Before You Can Work

Social Insurance Number (SIN)

You must have a Social Insurance Number (SIN) to work in Canada.  A SIN is a nine-digit number you need to work or to receive Canadian government services.  Your SIN number is personal and should be kept confidential;  each person has a unique SIN number.  Visit Service Canada's website for information on how to get a Social Insurance Number.

Work Permit

If you are not a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, you need to be authorized to work in Canada.  In most situations, you will need a work permit.  For more information on who is eligible and how to apply for a temporary work permit, visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada's website

Here are some answers to common questions about Working Temporarily in Saskatchewan.  This information is translated into a number of languages.