- The Region
- Vision, Mission & Values
- Standards of Conduct, Ethics & Values
- Interactive Map
- Strategic Planning
- Annual Reports
- Publications & Reports
- Sun Country Regional Health Authority
- Executive Team
- Organization Charts
- Tobacco Free Health Region
- Patient Safety and Quality Improvement
- Freedom of Information and Privacy
Nut allergies can be life threatening. Help protect your child’s school environment and don’t send nuts or foods containing nut ingredients to school. Use sandwich fillings such as lean meat, poultry, fish, egg salad, hummus or beans instead.
Healthy People, Healthy Communities
Sun Country Regional Health Authority works together with individuals and communities in partnership to achieve the best possible care, experience and health.
Statement of Values
- We value mutual RESPECT, HONESTY AND TRUST.
- We value OPENNESS with our community to create INFORMED DECISION-MAKING.
- We value SOCIAL and ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITY and ACCOUNTABILITY.
- We value PRIVACY, CONFIDENTIALITY and COMPASSIONATE CARE.
- We value a sense of OWNERSHIP among the individuals and communities associated with the mission of the Sun Country Regional Health Authority.
- We value our STAFF, PHYSICIANS and VOLUNTEERS as our MOST VALUABLE RESOURCE.
- We value the pursuit of SAFETY, QUALITY and EXCELLENCE in health care.
Ministry of Health: 1. BETTER HEALTH
Improve population health through health promotion, protection and disease prevention, and collaborating with communities and different government organizations to close the health disparity gap.
Strengthen Patient-centered Primary Health Care by improving connectivity, access and chronic disease management.
Ministry of Health: 2. BETTER CARE
In partnership with patients and families, improve the individual's experience, achieve timely access and continuously improve healthcare safety.
Transform the Patient Experience through sooner, safer, smarter Surgical Care.
Safety Culture: focus on Patient and Staff Safety
Ministry of Health: 3. BETTER TEAMS
Build safe, supportive and quality workplaces that support patient and family-centered care and collaborative practices, and develop a highly skilled, professional and diverse workforce that has a sufficient number and mix of service providers.
Deploy a Continuous Improvement System (Lean).
Ministry of Health: 4. BETTER VALUES
Achieve best value for money, improve transparency and accountability, and
strategically invest in facilities, equipment and information infrastructure.
Identify and provide services collectively through a Shared Services organization.