- Settlement Support for New Canadians
- Job Opportunities
- Physician Opportunities
- New Employee Pre-Orientation
- Practicum Placements
- Mentorship Program
- Pre-Health Professions Club
- Professions in Sun Country
- Financial Support
- Applying for a Position
- Employee Health Benefits
- Gateway Online
- Interactive Map
Nut allergies can be life threatening. Help protect your child’s school environment and don’t send nuts or foods containing nut ingredients to school. Use sandwich fillings such as lean meat, poultry, fish, egg salad, hummus or beans instead.
Tel: (306) 842-8399
For General Inquiries:
Frequently Asked Questions about paperless pay stubs adopted by Sun Country Health Region in 2012, Online pay stubs will be available from Gateway Online, an icon on the website and on the desk top of your computer.
1. How do I access my pay statement?
Gateway Online can be accessed through the internet at https://mygatewayonline.com. This website will become available the week of April 11, 2012.
2. Why would I want to view my pay information online?
- View your pay statement from home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- View your pay statement as early as Wednesday at 5 p.m. prior to Friday’s bank deposit.
- Your pay history is available for loan applications, financial transactions or agencies requesting wage verification.
- This is a convenient and secure way of delivering your confidential pay information.
- Online pay statements are more cost effective and environmentally friendly than paper pay statements.
3. Why was my paper pay statement discontinued?
- The process of delivering a paper pay statement is labour intensive, with many people handling the statements before they reach the employee.
- Many paper pay statements are left unattended and many are discarded without being opened.
- Distribution of paper pay statements may result in lost statements. Employees are concerned about who may have access to their pay information.
4. When can I access my current pay statement?
You can access your current pay statements online every second Wednesday at 5 p.m. starting April 11, 2012. Should you receive pay on a non pay week, this statement will be available on the following Wednesday at 5 p.m.
5. When does this change come into effect?
For the April 13, April 27, May 11 and May 25, 2012 pay days, you will have access to
Gateway Online and will receive a paper pay statement. Starting on the June 8 pay day, you will not receive a paper pay statement.
6. How will my pay statement display?
- You will now be able to view all your pay statements in one place. After entering your username and password, click View Pay Statement. Clicking on Choose a Period will show you all the pay statements that you are able to view. Click on the pay period you would like, and then click View Pay Statement.
- The Personal Information section is where you will find your name, address and phone number. This important information is now on the top of each pay statement for you to review for accuracy. If you notice that changes need to be made to this information, please contact your Manager.
- The Net Pay section displays your total earnings, less your deductions, less any advances.
- The Deposit Information section now contains the payment date, which is the date you will receive the money in your bank account. This shows a summary of amounts being directed to your bank account(s). The statement also shows your personal tax exemption amounts. If these need to be updated (example: you are no longer claiming any school expenses), please fill in the TD1 and TD1SK form and provide to the payroll department. Should an asterisk (*) appear on the top right corner of these amounts, this signifies you have an exemption other than the basis amount.
- Earnings This Pay Period displays all earnings and allowanced being paid or adjusted in the current pay period.
- Deductions This Pay Period displays all deductions in the current pay period.
- Year to Date Employer Contributions displays the amounts your employer has contributed on your behalf this payroll year.
- Year to Date Earnings and Year to Date Deductions display the year to date earnings and year to date deductions in the current payroll year.
- Accrued Banks display the current balances of selected banks.
7. Is this website secure?
Yes. All information in this system is protected with high level security, is kept confidential and remains the property of 3S Health.
Keeping information private is your responsibility as well. It is your responsibility to:
- Protect your username and password.
- Regularly change your password when requested to do so every 90 days.
- Ensure that your workstation is not left unattended.
- Ensure that sensitive information being displayed on your workstation or printed is not visible to others.
- Remember to log out of Gateway Online and close the internet browser when finished.
8. Do I require a username and password?
You will require a unique username and password to access the website. Your username will be attached to your March 30, 2012 paper pay statement. If you did not receive pay for this pay period, Payroll will mail the username and password configuration to your home address.
9. What type of password do I need to set?
You will be given an initial password and will be required to change it when you first log in to the system and every 90 days after that.
A valid password must contain the following:
- Must be at least 8 characters in length
- Cannot be more than 32 characters in length
- Are a combination of alpha and numeric characters.
- Are case sensitive
- Contain characters from 3 of the following 4 categories:
- English uppercase characters
- English lowercase characters
- numbers (0 through 9)
- non-alphanumeric characters (!, $, #, %)
- A password that has not been used in 365 days
- A password that does not contain your username
To safeguard against unauthorized usage, the system locks if it detects five minutes of inactivity. If this occurs, an employee is prompted to once again log in to the system prior to continuing their activities.
10. What if I forget my password?
The initial password is set for you. After you have entered the system using your preset password, you will be required to change your password and enter a set of personal questions and answers. If you forget your password, the system will ask you these questions and answers to verify your identity.
To safeguard against unauthorized individuals trying to determine an individual’s username and password combination through repeated trial and error attempts, the system will lock after seven failed attempts. The only way to unlock the website is to contact eHealth Saskatchewan at 1-888-316-7446 or 337-0600, Monday to Friday between 7a.m. and 9 p.m..
11. Can I change my username?
No, you will not have the ability to change your username. You only have the ability to change your password. In the event of a legal name change, you may request a username change by contact your Manager.
Questions 12-21, along with illustrations, are attached in the file below. Both this list and the file can be printed for your convenience.