- Settlement Support for New Canadians
- Job Opportunities
- Physician Opportunities
- New Employee Pre-Orientation
- Practicum Placements
- Mentorship Program
- Internationally Educated Health Professionals
- Pre-Health Professions Club
- Professions in Sun Country
- Financial Support
- Applying for a Position
- Employee Health Benefits
- Gateway Online
- Interactive Map
Pack Your Own Food!
Processed and packaged foods are often expensive and less healthy. Pack your own fruit, veggies and dip, or pieces of cheese in reusable containers. It will save you money and encourage a healthy lifestyle!
1. NEW online CME course
Infectious Disease Outbreaks: Tools and strategies for front-line clinicians [course title hyperlinked to: www.publichealth.gc.ca/outbreaks-course]
• Best practices in preparedness, early detection and response to notifiable and emerging infectious diseases
• Designed primarily for front-line clinicians, including family doctors, emergency physicians, paediatricians, nurses, nurse practitioners, and outpost nurses
• Evidence-based with links to provincial/territorial resources
Developed by the Public Health Agency of Canada in collaboration with the Canadian Public Health Association and Professional Development & Conferencing Services, Faculty of Medicine, Memorial University.
Register now at www.publichealth.gc.ca/outbreaks-course