- The Region
- Vision, Mission & Values
- Standards of Conduct, Ethics & Values
- Telehealth Locations
- Interactive Map
- Kaizen Promotion Office
- Strategic Planning
- Annual Reports
- Publications & Reports
- Sun Country Regional Health Authority
- Executive Team
- Organization Charts
- Tobacco Free Health Region
- Patient Safety and Quality Improvement
- Freedom of Information and Privacy
Teach children to behave nicely at mealtime. Avoid pressuring children to eat.
Tel: (306) 842-8399
For General Inquiries:
Standards of Conduct, Ethics and Values
SCRHA operates with the highest possible standards of care, ethics and values. This high standard of care requires a continuous evaluation of programs and operations.
- SCRHA employs staff who follow regional policies and Professional Codes of Ethics. All professional staff meet current registration guidelines with their licensing bodies.
- Our values are evident in our staff, physicians and volunteers, who are our most valuable resource.
- We continue to affirm our commitment to meeting standards of excellence by participating in the Canadian Council on Health Services Accreditation (CCHSA) process for health services organizations by comparing ourselves to nationally accepted standards.
- SCRHA’s insistence on client privacy and confidentiality means it has worked hard to implement the changes required to be compliant with the Health Information Protection Act (HIPA).
- SCRHA adopted a management philosophy in 2006-07 that promotes collaborative decision-making and co-operation, enabling staff at all levels to perform their jobs to the fullest with responsibility, accountability and authority.