- Settlement Support for New Canadians
- Job Opportunities
- Physician Opportunities
- New Employee Pre-Orientation
- Practicum Placements
- Mentorship Program
- Student Bursaries
- Pre-Health Professions Club
- Professions in Sun Country
- Financial Support
- Applying for a Position
- Employee Health Benefits
- Gateway Online
- Interactive Map
Comprehensive School Community Health incorporates health into all aspects of school and learning.
Tel: (306) 842-8399
For General Inquiries:
SCHR Relocation Assistance
Funding is available to new employees in "Hard to Recruit" professions that relocate to Sun Country Health Region.
Physician (1 year return of service required)
- $10,000 relocation assistance upon starting a successful practice.
- Assistance with finding accommodations.
- Local communities may offer additional incentives.
Other "Hard to Recruit" professionals (1 year return of service required)
- Assistance with moving costs up to $5,000.
Professional groups qualifying are:
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Psychiatric Nurse
- Nurse Manager
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Refridgeration Mechanic
- Health Information Management Practitioner
(list subject to change without notice depending on vacancies)
For more information please contact:
Sun Country Health Region
Weyburn SK S4H 2Z9
Ph: (306) 842-8728