- Settlement Support for New Canadians
- Job Opportunities
- Physician Opportunities
- New Employee Pre-Orientation
- Practicum Placements
- Mentorship Program
- Internationally Educated Health Professionals
- Pre-Health Professions Club
- Professions in Sun Country
- Financial Support
- Applying for a Position
- Employee Health Benefits
- Gateway Online
- Interactive Map
Nut allergies can be life threatening. Help protect your child’s school environment and don’t send nuts or foods containing nut ingredients to school. Use sandwich fillings such as lean meat, poultry, fish, egg salad, hummus or beans instead.
Tel: (306) 842-8399
For General Inquiries:
SCHR Relocation Assistance
Funding is available to new employees in "Hard to Recruit" professions that relocate to Sun Country Health Region.
Physician (1 year return of service required)
- $10,000 relocation assistance upon starting a successful practice.
- Assistance with finding accommodations.
- Local communities may offer additional incentives.
Other "Hard to Recruit" professionals (1 year return of service required)
- Assistance with moving costs up to $5,000.
Professional groups qualifying are:
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Psychiatric Nurse
- Nurse Manager
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Refridgeration Mechanic
- Health Information Management Practitioner
(list subject to change without notice depending on vacancies)
For more information please contact:
Sun Country Health Region
Weyburn SK S4H 2Z9
Ph: (306) 842-8728