- Settlement Support for New Canadians
- Job Opportunities
- Physician Opportunities
- New Employee Pre-Orientation
- Practicum Placements
- Mentorship Program
- Internationally Educated Health Professionals
- Pre-Health Professions Club
- Professions in Sun Country
- Financial Support
- Applying for a Position
- Employee Health Benefits
- Gateway Online
- Interactive Map
Teach children to behave nicely at mealtime. Avoid pressuring children to eat.
Tel: (306) 842-8399
For General Inquiries:
CUPE EMPLOYMENT STRATEGY
Funding assistance is available, for CUPE Employees under the CUPE Employment Strategy. Applicants must be a Saskatchewan CUPE Health Care Worker from Local 5999, 4777, 5111, 4980 or 3967.
- Up to $1,000 for a 6 month return for service.
- $1001 - $3,000 for 12 months return for service.
- $3,001-$6,000 for 24 months return for service.
- Greater than $6,000 for 48 months return for service.
For more information call (306) 745-3508 or
visit the Website http://www.pescsahocupe.com/
Application form available here.
Submit completed application forms to:
Provincial Employment Strategy Committee
PH (306) 745-3508
FAX (306) 745-3516