- Job Opportunities
- Physician Opportunities
- New Employee Pre-Orientation
- Practicum Placements
- Mentorship Program
- Internationally Educated Health Professionals
- Pre-Health Professions Club
- Professions in Sun Country
- Financial Support
- Applying for a Position
- Employee Health Benefits
- Gateway Online
- Interactive Map
Nut allergies can be life threatening. Help protect your child’s school environment and don’t send nuts or foods containing nut ingredients to school. Use sandwich fillings such as lean meat, poultry, fish, egg salad, hummus or beans instead.
CUPE EMPLOYMENT STRATEGY
Funding assistance is available, for CUPE Employees under the CUPE Employment Strategy. Applicants must be a Saskatchewan CUPE Health Care Worker from Local 5999, 4777, 5111, 4980 or 3967.
- Up to $1,000 for a 6 month return for service.
- $1001 - $3,000 for 12 months return for service.
- $3,001-$5,000 for 24 months return for service.
- Greater than $5,000 for 48 months return for service.
For more information call (306) 745-3508 or
visit the Website http://www.pescsahocupe.com/
Application form available here.
Submit completed application forms to:
Provincial Employment Strategy Committee
PH (306) 745-3508
FAX (306) 745-3516