- Tools for Internationally Educated Health Professionals
- Job Opportunities
- Physician Opportunities
- New Employee Pre-Orientation
- Practicum Placements
- Mentorship Program
- Student Bursaries
- Pre-Health Professions Club
- Professions in Sun Country
- Financial Support
- Employee Health Benefits
- Gateway Online
- Interactive Map
Pack Your Own Food!
Processed and packaged foods are often expensive and less healthy. Pack your own fruit, veggies and dip, or pieces of cheese in reusable containers. It will save you money and encourage a healthy lifestyle!
Tel: (306) 842-8399
For General Inquiries:
CUPE EMPLOYMENT STRATEGY
Funding assistance is available, for CUPE Employees under the CUPE Employment Strategy. Applicants must be a Saskatchewan CUPE Health Care Worker from Local 5999, 4777, 5111, 4980 or 3967.
- Up to $1,000 for a 6 month return for service.
- $1001 - $3,000 for 12 months return for service.
- $3,001-$7,000 for 24 months return for service.
- Greater than $7,000 for 48 months return for service.
For more information call (306) 745-3508 or
visit the Website http://www.pescsahocupe.com/
Application form available here.
Submit completed application forms to:
Provincial Employment Strategy Committee
PH (306) 745-3508
FAX (306) 745-3516