- Job Opportunities
- Physician Opportunities
- New Employee Pre-Orientation
- Practicum Placements
- Mentorship Program
- Internationally Educated Health Professionals
- Pre-Health Professions Club
- Professions in Sun Country
- Financial Support
- Applying for a Position
- Employee Health Benefits
- Gateway Online
- Interactive Map
Let Your Kids Help
Kids who help with planning and preparing lunch may be more likely to eat it! Pack lunches together the night before to save time in the morning. Leftovers from supper can make a great lunch for tomorrow!
CUPE EMPLOYMENT STRATEGY
Funding assistance is available, for CUPE Employees under the CUPE Employment Strategy. Applicants must be a Saskatchewan CUPE Health Care Worker from Local 5999, 4777, 5111, 4980 or 3967.
- $500.00 for a 3 month return for service.
- $501.00 - $1,000.00 for 6 months return for service.
- $1,001.00-$3,500.00 for 24 months return for service.
- Greater than $3,500.00 for 48 months return for service.
For more information call (306) 745-3508 or
visit the Website http://www.pescsahocupe.com/
Submit completed application forms to:
Provincial Employment Strategy Committee
PH (306) 745-3508
FAX (306) 745-3516