- Job Opportunities
- Physician Opportunities
- New Employee Pre-Orientation
- Practicum Placements
- Mentorship Program
- Internationally Educated Health Professionals
- Pre-Health Professions Club
- Professions in Sun Country
- Financial Support
- Applying for a Position
- Employee Health Benefits
- Gateway Online
- Interactive Map
Did you know that healthy young people learn better and achieve more?
Sun Country Health Region is currently recruiting for General Practice Physicians and for a General Practice/Surgeon. Each opportunity has strong and established earnings potential and each opportunity partners with other Physicians.
These Physician Opportunities are available in
Sun Country Health Region:
1. General Practitioner, Weyburn
2. General Practitioner, Estevan
3. General Practitioner, Arcola
4. General Practitioner, Arcola
5. General Practitioner, Carlyle
6. General Practitioner, Coronach
7. General Practitioner, Estevan
8. General Practitioner, Estevan
9. General Practitioner, Estevan
10. General Practitioner, Estevan
11. General Practitioner, Estevan
12. General Practitioner, Kipling
13. General Practitioner, Oxbow
14. General Practitioner, Radville
15. General Practitioner, Redvers
Sun Country Health Region (SCHR) provides a broad array of health care services to over 56,529 residents in south east Saskatchewan. SCHR operates acute care hospitals, health centres, long-term care centres and psychiatric in-patient services. SCHR also operates community-based services such as home care, mental heath nursing, emergency and health promotion.
If you are eligible for registration with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan we are interested in you!
Physicians' credentials are generally reviewed by the Associate Registrar of The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan which is the regulatory body for the province.
You can address your inquiries to:
The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan
211 Fourth Avenue, South
Tel: (306) 244-7355
Fax: (306) 244-0090
Please send your curriculum vitae to:
Attention: Arlene Hand
Human Resources, Recruitment Assistant
Sun Country Health Region
You may also contact Sun Country Health Region for more information at:
Fax: (306) 842-8740
Or call toll free from Canada
and the U.S.: 1-866-578-7247.
We look forward to hearing from you!